TRY NUTRY WET is a moisturiser based on non-ionic surfactantsnon-phytotoxic, which reduce the surface tension of the water, making it easier to wet and improving the water quality. infiltration of soils.
TRY WETTING increases the effectiveness of foliar treatments (of phytosanitary products and/or fertilisers) due to its wetting and anti-evaporating effect.
- Non-ionic surfactants
- Improves infiltration
- Increases irrigation efficiency
- Wet the water-repellent dry patches
- Reduces water losses due to high temperatures
- Promotes 'even' distribution of broths/treatments
- Improves soil oxygenation
Apply to soils where the following are observed dry and in compacted soils.
The initial cause of dry patches is the accumulation of waxes and lipids around the skin. sand/soil particles. These particles are dried
and become hydrophobic and the root cannot retain water. Dry patches usually appear during periods of dry weather in the form of small, isolated patches of hydrophobic turf under stress.
- Foliar application on lawns 200 - 250 c.c. / 1.000 mts2.
- 2.0 - 2.5 litres / Ha
It incorporates Manganese and Zinc that favour the nutrition of the crop.