Information we collect
We collect various types of information when you visit our website, including:
- Contact information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
- Demographic information (age, gender, location, etc.).
- Technical information about your visit to the website (IP address, type of device, browser used, etc.).
- Other relevant information to offer you our services.
Use of information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send promotional communications about special offers, events or new products, only if you have given your prior consent.
- Personalise the user experience and offer relevant content.
- Respond to your queries and provide customer support.
- Comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes.
Dissemination of information
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to provide the services you have requested.
- To comply with the law or to respond to a court order or governmental request.
- With your prior consent.
- In the case of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, where the information is transferred to the acquiring party.
Protection of information
We take the necessary measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or unauthorised access. We implement technical and organisational security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
We use session cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser, as well as persistent cookies that remain on your device for a longer period of time.
In addition to first-party cookies, we also use third-party cookies to analyse website traffic and improve our services. These cookies may collect anonymous information about your visits to the site and your interaction with it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those sites before providing them with any personal information.
- Organic Law on Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Other Spanish and European laws and regulations applicable to data protection and privacy.
As a user, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: you can correct or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- Right of deletion: in certain circumstances, you may request the removal of your personal information from our records.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal information in certain situations.
- Right to data portability: you can request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided on our website.