2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. These cookies help us to improve the functionality and performance of our website and to provide you with a more personalised experience.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic operation of the website and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are usually set in response to actions taken by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the site may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages visited and the links they click. The information collected is used to improve the user experience and analyse website performance. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made and provide more personalised features. For example, they may remember your user name, language or preferred region. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show adverts relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit how often you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are often placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you have visited and this information is shared with other organisations, such as advertisers.
4. Cookie settings
You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.