This measuring wheel is the ideal choice for measuring long distances on sports surfaces. Thanks to its digital counter you can convert different units of measurement:
- In the international system, measurements can be made in metres, centimetres and decimetres.
- In the imperial system the measurement can be made in yards, feet, inches or tenths of an inch.
Characteristics of the measuring wheel:
- 12.5 inch (32 centimetre) diameter wheel.
- The brake is operated by a trigger with pistol grip.
- It has a display that measures up to 4 digits.
- Metal chassis.
- Folding guide.
- Transmission to the electronic reader by belt.
- It has an automatic shut-off.
You may also be interested in the USGA StimpmeterThis allows you to determine the speed of your surface by measuring the rolling distance of the ball.
Product reference for orders: PT-116