The sand sieve is made of solid brass. Altogether there are 6 sieves with a total diameter of 8 inches (20 centimetres). These are the same type of sieves used in laboratories and universities for the analysis of sand particle size.
Characteristics of this set of sieves:
- They are excellent for determining the particle size of sand.
- Ideal for checking the sands of the recebados.
- It is a very useful tool in construction.
- Contains a complete USGA breakdown with 6 sieves forming a stack.
- The sieves placed in sequential order (from largest to smallest), will allow a complete reduction of the particle size.
You may also be interested in the Double ring infiltrometer. With which you can measure the infiltration rate during the construction of the green.
Product reference for orders: PT - 022