The Infiltrometer The double-ring tester makes it possible to determine the rate at which water infiltrates into the soil. Infiltration is a determining parameter in the health of a lawn. This means that you can control the efficiency of irrigation and drainage to optimise the use of water for plant growth and improve performance and yield. GRASS HEALTH.
- This infiltration meter is considered to be the best choice for measuring soil infiltration.
- Optimal for determining areas of waterlogging or flood/surge irrigation.
- Stainless steel for guaranteed durability.
- Helps improve crop yields and crop health as well as minimising erosion.
The equipment includes:
- One 53 cm ring and one 30 cm ring.
- Hammer balanced with sand.
- Guide for concentric positioning of the rings.
- Measuring bridge.
- Buoy and measuring ruler.
- Extraction and transport hook.
You may also be interested in the Portable tensile testing apparatus. With it you can test the stability of the turf root systems of a sports field.
Our engineer Raúl Bragado gives us an example of the use of the double ring infiltrometer:
Product reference for orders: PT - 032