Weather forecasts can be made with the DAVIS weather station. Likewise, climatological studies of a specific area can be carried out. It is considered to be the most versatile tool for taking care of your facilities.
- Essential for detecting microclimates that differ markedly from one area to another.
- Simplicity when sending information to the cloud. You can consult the data from a personal computer or smartphone in real time.
- Strong and durable materials.
- Time-tested reliability.
- The station should be in as clear an area as possible.
- Alarms can be configured so that you can make quick decisions.
- Indoor temperature and humidity.
- Outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Barometric pressure.
- Dew point.
- Detachable wind speed and wind direction sensors.
- Optional solar and UV radiation sensors.
- Optional additional temperature and humidity sensors.
The schematic interface allows you to see at a glance all the variables provided by the weather station.
You may also be interested in the pocket weather meter Kestrel 2500. With it you can measure wind speed and temperature, as well as altitude and barometric pressure.
Ask to buy a customised station.
Product reference for orders: PT - 039