The WatchDog 1450 Micro WatchDog Station includes internal temperature and relative humidity sensor in addition to two free ticketsto be configured by the user to 100%
The 1000 series micro stations are the most cost-effective option for recording data on environmental conditions over a long period of time. The units can receive data from more than 30 available sensors.
- Failsafe storage of up to 10,584 data in memory
- Including internal temperature and relative humidity sensor.
- 2 Total entries available
- 1 Tickets available for SMEC 300
- 12 months battery life
- Includes display
- Transfer of information by direct connection or Data Shuttle
- Requires SpecWare o SpecWare Pro
- Allows modelling pests and diseases
It measures variables such as light, temperature, humidity, salinity, rainfall, wind...
It is recommended to purchase the radiation shield.
Other versions of the 1000 series are available with temperature or relative humidity sensors included. Comparison between 1000 series units: