We offer to our customers complete platforms (software and hardware) to supervise, in real time and in remote mode, facilities, works or personnel as well as tools for controlling the use of any resource that may improve the productivity of our customers.
Structural health of buildings
Tiloom added value for customers who wish to control and monitor the structural health of buildings is a range of wireless sensors, no need of electric supply or wires to work, which each minute send the information to a software platform that registers, analyzes and generates alarms. These data are easily accessible in real time from a mobile phone, a PC or a tablet, and the alarms are received on the phone as soon as they are generated. In a nutshell, our system offers the following advantages:
- Quick and cheap installation, due to the needlessness of wires and supply.
- The information is available in real time, anywhere: mobile phone, PC or tablet.
- No one has to go in the field to take measurements.
- Alarms are generated and communicated in real time too.
- The sampling frequency can be selected, ranging from 1 minute to 1 hour, 1 week.
– Sensor to control the appearance of cracks in critical points of buildings.
– Sensor to monitor how these cracks spread.
– Sensor to measure the growth of these cracks.
The solutions offered for buildings can easily be applied to civil works. There are, however, two exclusive sensors of interest for civil works:.
– Sensor to measure the contraction-expansion of materials for infrastructures: these can be rented for load tests. Usual strain gauges require room to be placed under the structure; our sensors do not.
– Sensor to monitor concrete: quality depends on the concreting and curing phases. Tiloom offers a sensor that can measure temperature and contraction anytime: during the beginning of the curing, throughout the 28 days of hardening or the following years. The Tiloom sensor is immersed in the concrete (including the antenna) and registers all data in its own non-volatile memory. The user can download these data thanks to the long scope antenna, even though the sensor is inside the concrete. A complete report is available anytime that includes all the measurements and the date when they were made.
- Structures montoring (bridges, roads, big buildings, concrete foundations, etc).
- Concrete tests and laboratory certifications.
- 5 metre long antenna wire, compatible with deep foundations
- Factory calibrated sensors for the whole service life.
- Long life battery (up to 10 years).
- Software and data base to record and sort out data.
Monitoring of the construction of tunnels next to buildings
When a tunnel is being constructed close to buildings, it is mandatory to control the subsidence, usually with topographical methods, making measurements regularly. This is especially critical when tunnel boring machines are employed. With Tiloom technology, a real time monitoring (even 1 data per minute) can be performed without any operator.
If you are interested and want to request more information or you want to submit a query on any kind of Edification & Civil Works Applications, please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.