We can define Smart City as the city which makes an intensive use of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) systems to manage both infrastructures/public works and public services, making them more efficient, interactive and intuitive for its citizens.
Considering the wide range of demands that a city needs to cover, our technology provides an extensive catalogue of services:
- Traffic control systems
- Intelligent Street Lighting control systems
- Urban noise control systems (creating an accurate map of current status)
- Transport route and waste collection control systems
- Energy efficiency control systems
- Specific platforms that could offer valuable services to the citizens: a general public transport information system or an environmental information system (air pollution monitoring, water monitoring, etc.)
Should you required further details or have any questions regarding Smart-City applications, please complete the following form and we will be happy to assist you.