Tiloom provides a “Wireless Sensor Networks” platform, which allows real-time control on the status of the facilities (water, gas, oil) from a remote location. Among the different sensors we work, we highlight the following ones:
- Temperature + Pressure.
- Relative Humidity of the gas flowing + Temperature.
- Density + Viscosity + Temperature of the fluid flowing through the pipe.
- Water Quality Parameters in turbines.
- Insulation Level of Deposits (measured CO2 concentration, 0 to 5000 ppm).
- Concentration of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs from 0.1 to 10 ppm COVL).
- Strain Gages.
- Measurement of Tank’s volume.
Wireless sensors take measurements every minute, lead batteries that operated up to 5 years and can automatically transmit information even through mobile networks 3G/GPRS. The information is stored in the cloud and is available on a Smartphone, Tablet or PC, and can be referenced from anywhere in the world.
By not requiring wiring the advantages offered are:
- They are easily deployable, saving much time in the “rig up” and “rig down” of equipment each time a service company acquires a contract on a platform.
- If there is a fire, only the affected sensors are lost, the others continue to work without incident.
All equipment is certified to work in explosive atmosphere and are prepared to work with industry standard oil.
If you are interested and want to request more information or you want to submit a query on any kind of Oil, Gas and Mining Applications, please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.