The Laqua Twin Economy meter case is a high quality professional pack for reliable, quick and easy measurements. Ideal for use in agriculture, aquaculture, livestock or food.
You can see more features in the additional information tab. The case includes:
- pH meter LAQUAtwin PH-22 (3 point calibration)
- Conductivity meter LAQUAtwin EC-22 (Temperature and 3-point calibration)
- Nitrate Ion Meter LAQUAtwin NO3-11
- Calcium Ionometer LAQUAtwin Ca-11
- Sodium Ionometer LAQUAtwin Na-11
- Potassium Ionometer LAQUAtwin K-11
This complete Laqua Twin Economy 6-pack case including pH meter, conductivity meter, meter of nitrate, meter of calcium, meter of sodium and a meter of potassium.
The kit includes the hard plastic case, calibration solutions for each sensor, user manuals and batteries.
- Temperature compensated measurements
- Recognition of single or two-point calibration solutions.
- Notice of completion of sampling.
- Protection IP67 to water and dust
- It does not use reagents.
- Automatic range setting
- Auto power off (30 minutes).
The sensors should be replaced after approximately every 1500 measurements or when calibration cannot be performed correctly. The sensors are sold separately and can be easily removed and replaced.
Different methods of measurement:
–ImmersionYou can test the sample in a beaker.
–SamplingUse it as a shovel to test the water.
–DropsLAQUAtwin meters can measure sample volumes as small as 0.05 ml by placing a drop of sample on the sensor with a pipette.
–Solid samplesFood containing some moisture can be analysed by placing a small piece of food directly on the sensor.
–PowdersSimply place the powder sample on the sensor and pour the defined volume of distilled water over it.
–Paper and textilesIf you want to analyse sheets of paper and tissue, cut the sample into small pieces and place it directly on the sensor. Pour the defined volume of deionised water on top.
Measuring in three easy steps:
1. CalibrationFor a correct calibration it is necessary that the sensor is clean beforehand. If this is not the case, rinse it with water and place some standard solution on the sensor and press the calibration button. A smiley face will appear to indicate that calibration is complete. Clean the sensor with water until the calibration solution is removed and wipe it dry with a soft, clean tissue.
2. AnalysisYou only need a tiny amount of sample, so you only need to fill the sensor and wait a few seconds until the smiley face appears.
3. CleaningAlways keep the sensor clean.